More book posts! Back to the Classics 2018 is in the books. Time to pick fresh titles for the new year. I had fun photographing my beauties. I wanted to take the pictures in my backyard, on the grass and by the stack of wood, but it started to rain, and I took them on the covered patio table.
2. READ. REVIEW. 20th Century Classic. The Illustrated Man, Bradbury, 1951. Why? Cause Bradbury is yet another of my favorite authors. This is a collection of stories, but I’m reading them all, and it has 292 pages. I know it’s within the rules.
3. READ. REVIEW, Classic by a Woman Author. The Prime of Miss Jean Broodie, Muriel Sparks, 1961.
4.READ. REVIEW. Classic in Translation. (I’m realizing I am not reading it in translation, :(, so I’ll have to swoop it for a different title. It should be easy, though.)
7. READ. REVIEW. Very Long Classic. Gaudy Night, Dorothy Sayers, 564 PAGES, 1935.
9. READ. REVIEW. Classic From the Americas (includes the Caribbean). The Ambassadors, Henry James.
11. Classic From a Place You’ve Lived. Adventures with a Texas Naturalist, Roy Bedichek, 1947., or Farewell Spain, Kate O’Brien, 1937
12. Classic Play. The Frogs, Euripides, 405 BC. I may end up reading a couple other plays. My copy has ten of his plays.
I believe this sums it up for today. I’m looking forward to another year of the challenge. Thanks, Karen, for hosting it once more.