Who doesn’t, right?
But I know I need a vacation because:
a) I am taking things way too personal, way too unnecessarily. Gulp.
b) I am a bit saturated of our studies, reads, and the whole homeschooling enchildada.
c) I cannot stop talking about our studies, reads, and the whole homeschooling enchilada. Argh.
d) I get touchy feely by every single thing I read, why?
e) Because the world is not against me. Actually, many people in it LOVE me, so why am I restless?
Two explanations or reasons,
1. I need a vacation
2. For reasons beyond our control, my lovely friend and neighbor and I have not been able to RUN lately.
So, let’s practice what I preach, and count my blessings to empty my head of negative thoughts that take me nowhere but deeper in my temporary pessimism.
I am thankful for,
* A husband who loves us all to the moon and back, who cooks, listens, works, and laughs and prays often.
* Friends who let me vent and love me even in my grumpiest days.
* Daughters who are amazing persons, and so much fun, and company.
* A God who is there to listen to my prayers and petitions of forgiveness when I am short of loving my neighbor, or treating others as I’d like them to treat me.
And that vacation is getting closer!